1. The owner of ecoeuphoria.com website is the EcoEuphoria company, registered in the United Kingdom.
2. Orders from EcoEuphoria store, can only be placed on the website.
3. We can only process the orders from people over 18 years old. Placing an order in store is a declaration of the age.
4. The requirement of processing an order is the properly filled in the order form. In particular, a full address, contact telephone and e-mail address to which we will be able to confirm the order and contact with you regarding your order.
5. All payment in ecoeuphoria.com store, are carried out through PayPal payments with an option to pay with debit or credit cards.
6. When placing an order, as a customer you accept these Terms and Conditions, and are entering into a contract with our company at a distance and you consent to the processing of personal data by EcoEuphoria. We will do our best to make sure that your data has been used only for the proper processing of your order.
7. After the receiving an order, we reserve the right to contact you to confirm the order and arrange the shipment.
8. Orders can be placed 24/7 every day of the year. Orders placed during weekends and bank holidays, will be processed on the next working day. If any changes will occur regarding the opening days we will notify on the home page of our website.
9. All goods purchased from ecoeuphoria.com are suitable for use, originally packed, and the term of validity is valid for at least 3 months from the date of purchase. The exception could be some products in promotion we will clearly state the different expiration date on the product description page.
11. We reserve the right to refuse orders if they look suspicions to us. In this case, the order will not be processed, and the payment will be canceled.
12. In the event of any changes in prices, we are obliged to immediately inform the client. If you do not accept the new price the order for a specific product will not be processed.
14. Prices of all products are stated in British Pounds.
15. The term precessing the is from 2 to 7 working days. Usually this time is 2-5 working days. Purchased goods are delivered to the address specified in the order form.
16. Offers can not be combined with each other. The buyer can use only on promotional offer at a time.
17. You can return the goods within 10 days of purchase. This applies only to unopened products. If the products have been opened, the return will not be processed. Buyer agrees to return the goods at their own expense and notify the shop before shipment. Before returning the item, please fill out the form on our website. We’ll write back to you with a delivery address and further instructions.
Returns without prior approval from the store will not be realized.
18. Complaints against manufacturing defects will be carried out in accordance with generally accepted principles. After the acceptance from the store the product will be replaced with a new one, and if that is not possible, we are obliged to refund the payment.
19. Complaints to the mechanical damage arising during transportation and lack of ordered goods will be considered only upon receipt of the goods in the presence of the courier. The condition of the acceptance of such complaint is the refusal to accept the parcel from the courier.
20. If you do not receive a shipment within 14 days from the date of payment, please inform us immediately. Complaints filed after the expiration of 21 calendar days from the purchase date will not be considered.
21. In matters not regulated by this document, the relevant regulations apply from the Civil Code and commercial law in force in the United Kingdom.
22. The buyer is responsible for the knowledge of the law and the legality of supplements in other countries.
23. Despite the best efforts we cannot guarantee that the information published about the products do not contain gaps or errors. Eventual wrong technical information can not be a basis for laying claims, in case of doubt, please contact us before making a purchase.
24. EcoEuphoria reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review Terms and Conditions periodically and become aware of modifications.
This document was last updated on 02.04.2021